Coffee Seller » Sholiwa

Rabu, 04 November 2009

Coffee Seller

Huh. . . This time I will memebri your story titled Coffee Seller. And do not forget to look at - look at the ads I put on this blog REVOLUSION BIRU. Because the ads I put very interesting for you all. This is my ad I got from Google Adsense program that I follow.

Starting from the love I know my friends about her new coffee vendor near my home. After my friend told me about the girl that my coffee sales directly to the coffee shop to see if it was true that my friend said. When I got there it was. Iu very pretty girl and charming. But the girl's age was older than me 2 years. I started thinking to approach her though she was older than me. First I called him to order a cup of coffee for me. As I ordered my acquaintance with him and his name ernyata DWI (a pseudonym). Girl's hand was soft and very smooth. That day I just know he's just a name.

On the second day I was there again and I was alone with my friends. I have a goal to get there again to ask for her phone number. Same as the last trick I do is order a cup of coffee. I immediately asked for her phone number was not in love and I continue to seduce the girl and eventually I was in love he's numbers. Then I thank you. And on the third day I was back there. But I'm not with my friends. Then I sms her to ask him if he wanted to talk to me And she replied my sms and it turns out he wanted. And he immediately approached me. Talk to the old variety of the subject. Does not feel the time is approaching he will close the shop. Then he asked permission to me. After the incident at the third time we used sms, because he always made me curious. Several short stories and I thank you.


Tags:

1 komentar: