Sleep is very delicious » Sholiwa

Senin, 26 Oktober 2009

Sleep is very delicious

How are you buddy blogger? This time I will post on this blog REVOLUSION  BIRU entitled delicious nap. I have every day update my blog post that got good ratings and lots of visitors come and see the contents of this blog REVOLUSION BIRU and to support well in my adsense advertising program. If you also want to learn a complete tutorial blog's http://doanco.blogspot.com visit. Because it is a blog owned by a man who contributed to me in my blog history.

Last night I watched a neighbor dangdut in my village. Wuh .... rame once a movie, because the music dangdut band this good. And me and my friend did not stay silent. I immediately shake in front of the stage to enjoy the music. Singer of the band's very sexy. So I feel at home watching it because dangdut makes me fly in heaven. I most love song called flowers. Because if the band was playing the song is definitely interest in playing music that loud. Because I also love loud music. I am honest I really do not like to Dangdut music but what could I do in the city that I live there is rarely a rock band that concert here.

I swayed with the music dangdut. Finally dangdut is already finished. And I came home immediately because my body is exhausted. And tomorrow I have to fetch water for the city I live, too rare water. I took water in my village neighbors. Actually I do not want to but then I'll wear anything if the shower does not get water. I've lifted the bucket 10 and is also still lacking 5 bucket again. And finally finished, I rushed to shower because my body is a lot of sweat. After a shower my body feels tired. So I decided to take a nap. In the afternoon nap that I felt was in heaven because I am a pleasant dream. Finally, I also woke up at 6 o'clock. After waking up my body feels good and not tired anymore. So I give the title of this post is a delicious nap. So short of my story, if there is one I thank you.


Tags:

2 komentar

artikelnya mantab jaya...
blognya juga baguzz..
silahkan tukeran link