Tired've Lost Again » Sholiwa

Minggu, 25 Oktober 2009

Tired've Lost Again

Friends - friends I will tell the incident that I experienced today and will add to my collection of story on this blog REVOLUSION BIRU order to support my adsense advertising program. Here I will tell my events on Sunday 25th October 2009. Here I'll tell about my futsal game.

I will be competing in the futsal gor mustika Blora city against Jacob my mortal enemy. Why can become my mortal club because the club is very proud players, then the players from the club that I am not in love. Padalah the club is one village. But the do not like. Finally, my club and the club is the enemy doing the game to see who is superior.

I was emotional before the game in the beginning but I held my emotions. I worked hard to keep the defense back because it is a position that is my responsibility for the defense in the back. Eventually my goal from the club into the net against the club. And back again my friend scored goals. The results of the match while my club won 2:0 and the first half was over. And already in the second half started back again I worked hard. But at that moment my partner and finally meakukan error occurred goal, the end position to be 2:1. And these positions will run until the end of my club turned out to be superior to those arrogant club. But my body feels very tired because I had worked hard for to win in a very good game this. So my story a little silly.


Tags:

1 komentar: