Finally Rain also » Sholiwa

Minggu, 25 Oktober 2009

Finally Rain also

Friends - my blogger friends and the community in this city was pleased that the rain has been falling. Here I will tell about my experience living in the city that rarely rains. And I'm just going to give you a little information about the existing adsense ads on this blog. REVOLUTION BIRU in this blog I display ads help you. Back again to my story titled RAIN LAST TOO. Here's cheerful:

Today at around 3 pm rain fell heavily in my city. My city earlier drought. Even the difficulty of finding water for bathing. Society presented a bath here to go to the well water is still there. I myself experienced, if any will have to take a bath in the well water is still there neighbor even a little water. On the day - the day before the hot weather makes me always complaining. I complain because if my afternoon nap tdak can heat a very hot day. Every minute my throat was dry and must be kept - through drink.

And if my school hot weather bother me. Because I certainly can not concentrate if the body that lesson a lot of sweat and head nearly burst. That's a little problem that I give to and why the weather is hot makes me unable to concentrate to the lesson. If there are problems that must be my emotions. Try to stand in the middle of the field around 12 noon and feels certain emotions and anger pingin only. And I think iulah time. I wrote puzzled why in this city every year going drought and rain is very difficult. And I heard on the news of a television station in another city even had a hit and why the flood was happening here instead drought. And it knows only GOD Almighty. So my story is innocent apologize if there are mistakes.


Tags: