Weather The Best One » Sholiwa

Jumat, 23 Oktober 2009

Weather The Best One

Huh. . . the bloggers I will tell about my day filled with sweat. I am lucky to have this REVOLUSION BIRU blog because I can tell to you all my problems happened a day - day. And I can give a little knowledge I have. Means blogs can also be considered as a diary. But in my blog I also put advertising so that readers can also see many ads in the world that the show of this adsense advertising program.

From this afternoon I felt uneasy because a very hot day once. First I washed the motor in the wash. There is very hot weather and say the throat was dry. Lucky in the front stalls laundering is there and I went to the shop for cappuccino ice bei therefore adalaha my favorite drink. I am also pissed off because the line that made me wait much longer in the middle of the hot weather today. I've had almost 2 glasses of iced cappuccino for very hot weather today which made my throat dry. And finally say the motor is finished and I pay quickly.

From the wash the bike I went to the house of a friend. I'm going home exhausted, too lazy at home because most can not sleep because my house belonging to the hot house. Then arrived at a friend's house to say I played there a laptop. Back again my throat was dry. Then my friend ordered a fresh buying drinks and I love money too. And do not forget to smoke 1 pack. It's almost 2 pm I was not home and I decided to return home because of this morning I was not home. When she got home I immediately went into the bedroom. Then my throat was dry again. Then I took the cold water in the refrigerator. Then I was forced to sleep but not sleeping well bsa. Then I was forced back to sleep and finally able too. And I woke up at 5 o'clock. T-shirt I wore was very wet because of the hot weather. I immediately bathed in order to reduce this heat. So I was yag story titled The Best Day One.


Tags: