Love The Not until » Sholiwa

Rabu, 21 Oktober 2009

Love The Not until

Friends - friends bloggers this is my next story about the experience of my love I will not until the publication in the blog REVOLUSION BIRU. This story will be a science lesson in love for you all. I hope this story will add to visitors of this blog to REVOLUSION BIRU visitors can see my adsense ads and increase my income. Here I love the name comes from the city finty jepara. Here's a story titled LOVE who has not reached.

The girl was at school with me but never a class. But since I entered school I already felt the vibration of love every saw him. Finally I decided to close with him. I have 1 year close to him but I did not dare to say that I am in love with him. Because I know if she has a boyfriend. I waited for him day after day and month after month that they break up with her boyfriend.

But it was close to the national exam he did not end well. And finally I said feeling my heart against him in the back of my school canteen. In the cafeteria I was alone with him so I said feeling freer to say to her heart. I am very in love with him for taking so long and I know he sya he knew the nature of a very good, she was also beautiful. It turned out that my goal in starting him, feeling my heart at that time was a mess. Then I immediately went away and I directly to the beach itself. To create a calm my mind, but it arrived - arrived he came over to me to the beach. And he said "actually he is also in love with me but he also already have a boyfriend". And I realized that I would ruin their relationship.

After that I remained friends with him because we both have a mature mind. And on the day which I consider unfortunate because my parents say after I graduate I will move to another city. And my mind began to mess. And finally today I have never received love from him. But I promise after graduate school of this city I would look for him.

So my experience is very bitter and I never forgot. I still will keep my promise after graduation I will find him.


Tags: