Confused Look for Templates » Sholiwa

Selasa, 20 Oktober 2009

Confused Look for Templates

Huh. . . friends - my blogger friend will tell you about some obstacle in making this blog BLUE REVOLUTION. Since I've follow Adsense program. So I automatically find a template that can support my adsense program. The story is this:

I am typing keywords on GOOGLE to find templates that match my needs. Turns out there and I click and I see it the template does not match my needs. Then I look again and was on my second search to find a template that matches the look of my needs but the template was very heavy. Then I look again and again but the results remain so. And finally I chose from the many templates that I choose I finally choose a template from Kang Rohman named magazine 2. And finally I use the template.

The conclusion from my experience this is now a template for it is not good quality. So the story experience from the blog titled BLUE REVOLUSION Confused Search Templates, if any one said sorry.


Tags: