Choirs join » Sholiwa

Selasa, 20 Oktober 2009

Choirs join

Hey. . . friends - friends bloggers in my post this time on this blog BLUE REVOLUSION I'll tell you the incident that I experienced today Where is my story this is the reality of actual events.

At my school there was a meeting of school heads as Blora district. And who participated in the choirs is my class. I arrived tired every event from school should be pointed out that in my class. Previously we give time in 2 days to practice. Imagine a song that is difficult to give the memorized just in time give 2 days.

And today the time has come. My choir group entered the room neat. And began to sing. Huh ... results given my choir group is maximal, delighted the audience in applause and gave a very eriah. That's my brief story on Tuesday October 20, 2009.


Tags: