First experience of the blog » Sholiwa

Selasa, 20 Oktober 2009

First experience of the blog

First - all I thank God for giving me the opportunity to make this blog. Because of this in my blog titled BLUE REVOLUSION I can tell you everything that I experienced, providing the best ads I will and give a little knowledge I have. And I also would be grateful for the partners of this blog REVOLUSION BLUE GAMUL named in the http://m30nkz.blogspot.com. Because of this there GAMUL variety of history through the world in my blog.


I'll tell you a little about my journey through the world blog with my first blog is GAMUL. My first time I made were the result of which the study taught me that Mr. Edi who have a blog also named in the DOANCO http://doanco.blogspot.com. At first I learned from him after a bit - I understand sedkit, then I began to learn of the outside world to learn how to create a successful blog. I think how my blog could make money even if little by little. Then I learned about Google Adsense. Google adsense I learned from the internet and I also learned from a book given Adsense from Mr. Eddie. I finally have some results from Google Adsense lesson this. And I ended up making quite adept at making blogs and ads on the Google Adsense program. That's a little summary of my story in sjarah blog in my life. Owh .... until I forgot to introduce myself:

Name Legkap: Rezky Munna Saputra

Call Name: Rezky

Place of Date of Birth: Semarang, May 22, 1993

Address: Jalan Nusantara 15 number 4 Jetis Blora Indonesia

Hobbies: Playing the Internet, Futsal, and slightly up

Favorite Food: Nasi Goreng

Favorite Drink: Ice Orange

That's a little story and my experiences in the first post in this blog REVOLUSION BLUE. I apologize if there is one word in this post.

Tags: